Polishing horsehair brush
- Free shipping on orders over $59 Australia wide
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Shoe Polish Brushes for That Extra Shine
Is your footwear looking a little dull? Consider the benefits of investing in a traditional horse hair brush to lift its appearance. This accessory is a go-to household staple for bringing back the shine and cleaning your boots to perfection. Put your best foot forward with Collonil today.
Not sure how these differ from modern cleaning products? Check out the benefits of using this accessory today.
The Benefits of Natural Horse Hair Polish Brushes
This traditional method of polishing comes with many benefits, including:
- Remove any dry residue: Have you picked up dirt, dust and any other debris? Consider letting them dry out and give them a quick once over to remove any loose bits.
- Use a cleansing product to remove deeper dirt and watermarks.
- Buff with a brush: Let your footwear dry, then give them a once-over with a coarse bristle. You’ll get a shine you didn’t think possible.
- Protectant spray: Consider spraying with a UV or water protectant. It will keep your shoes protected for longer while out in the sun or rain.
Although best used for polishing leathers, these bristles can stand up to sturdy synthetic materials. They’re also a great option for runners and gym shoes. Have a pair of hiking or work boots? Use a coarse bristle to take off even the most hardened debris.
Over 100 Years in Cleaning and Shining
With over 100 years’ experience in getting to know the leather care industry, we are an industry expert in helping you to get the best life out of your wardrobe. We understand the Australian climate, so you know with our products you’re getting the best protection from the harshest of elements – saving your boots from fading out on the strong outback sun.
Ready to bring life back into your favourite pieces? Consider investing in a horsehair brush. A high-grade accessory with genuine horsehair bristles, this popular household item is a fantastic way to bring back the sheen to all smooth leathers and synthetics.