Our Cream Brings Life Back to Your Leather Shoes
Need a pick-me-up? With over 100 years' experience in the cleaning and maintenance industries, the Collonil team knows the products and innovations needed to get the best life out of your leather goods.
From shoes to bags, wallets and belts, our extensive range has a quick, easy to apply, effective formula for you to get the job done. Ready to learn more about the benefits of maintaining your boots and belts at home? Check out the benefits of using our selection of cleaners today.
Leather Shoes Cream Cleaner: Reviving Your Footwear
The many benefits of buffing, polishing and protecting your favourite belts and boots include:
- Bringing the colour back: Dirt, dust and UV exposure can shift the shade and exterior of leather over time. A cleaner can remove residue and protect the surface of your bag or wallet from fading out in the sun.
- Guard against moisture and water exposure: Protect the exterior surfaces of your favourite pieces to prevent breakdown over time.
- Polish: Buff and shine your boots for a professional, well-kept look.
- Get the scuffs out: Did you hit something tough? Buff out a scuff mark with cleaner.
- Remove dirt and grime: Had a weekend away in the bush? Remove sand, salt, dirt and mud from your favourite boots before heading back out on the road.
Colour-Activating Leather Shoe Cream
Nourishing colour care cream for smooth leather and synthetics. It helps bring dull or neglected leather back to life by reviving the colour and lustre. Available in a wide range of colours.
Best Tips for Usage: How to Apply
Simply apply a thin layer of cream with a polishing cloth or an applicator brush. Leave for a few minutes and buff with a soft polishing cloth.
Australian-Born and Bred Products
Instead of waiting until after your shoes have worn down and faded out, consider applying an easy-care product at home so you can keep them looking their best. Guaranteed to extend the life of your shoes and protect against rain, water, sun and more, put your best foot forward with a quick tidy up provided by Collonil today.